Friday, July 20, 2012

Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe

Dear Ty,

You are an angel.  You slept for six consecutive hours last night.  SIX HOURS!  That is a beautiful, beautiful thing.  I can't explain how much that means to us. :)  Why did you do it...?

Was it because we read No, David! together or because we danced to "Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe" for twenty minutes straight to put you to sleep?

If so, we'll read and hang out with Barry White every night.

Was it because Dad had an early meeting and needed his sleep badly or because I am worried about how soon I'll have to hang out with my eighth graders all day after being up with you at night?

If so, we truly appreciate your consideration and kindness in easing our troubles and worries.  That's really nice of you.

Was it just a random occurrence, possibly one that won't happen again soon?

If so, we'll still take it and won't take it for granted!  In any case, angel boy, thank you THANK YOU thank you!

My Tyson, I can't get enough of your love baby
Ty, I don't know, I don't know why
Can't get enough of your love, Bubba
Oh, some things I can't get used to
No matter how I try
Just like the more you give, the more I want
And baby, that's no lie

Love you,

                                                                              Mom

P.S. I got some pictures yesterday of the things I've been telling you about.  Check these out, silly boy!

What could make you concentrate this hard?  Hmm.  I'll give you one clue.  #2.

You smiled all through the subsequent four-alarm (wipe) diaper change.  You already know how to charm the ladies (or at least this one).  



1 comment:

  1. Puns? Barry White? My favorite Ferris? This blog is definitely for me! xox

    ReplyDelete